COVID-19 Current Status:
In my job as a Makeup Artist I am unable to social distance which increases the certainty of me contracting the virus if I was to take care of someone infected – regardless of the PPE I use I will always be deemed a close contact due to the close proximity and duration of time I spend with each client. I take proactively managing my COVID risk very seriously to ensure the uninterrupted continuation of my business and the safety of my family.
Please note: If the situation arises where I am not located in a restricted or lockdown area (and able to continute to work) but you have an appointment booked that will take me into such area, your appointment will need to be postponed or other arrangements made that services can be conducted in an uneffected location.
Before your appointment:
1. Check the Queensland Government Contract Tracing alerts and Hotspot alerts, please honestly advise if you have been at any of these locations or on the same flights etc.
2. Complete my COVID questions honestly 24-48hrs prior to your appointment. (No response, No appointment.)
My COVIDSAFE checklist still remains operational and compliant.
Greater Brisbane Lockdown – Monday 29th March 2021 5pm – Thursday 1st April 2021 5pm
Local Government areas affected: Brisbane, Ipswich, Moreton Bay, Logan and Redlands.
Masks should be worn in the rest of Queensland while indoors outside of the home and private gatherings are restricted to 30 people.
Please check the Contact Tracing Alert Link, if you were present at any of the locations you will need to reschedule your appointment.
During this lockdown time I will not be traveling to any of the listed LGA’s for mobile services.
Latest COVID-19 Update: QLD Government Easing of Restrictions
There are changes to border restrictions in Step 5. It is still a requirement to be COVIDSAFE checklist compliant and to keep a register of Clients for 56 days. Social Distancing requirements during appointments remain unchanged.
Mobile Services: Mobile services are availabe for Wedding Bookings and Group bookings – checklist compliant procedures are in place
All COVIDSAFE requirements for your day will be sent to you the week before.
Trial Bookings: To minimise risk Trials remain booked at my home Studio, located in Regency Downs.
Interstate Clients: Interstate Clients are welcome to book appointments with me in Queensland. My policy will follow the recommendations of the Government – If you are from a COVID listed hot spot, have visited a hotspot in the past 14 days or are a close contact to a person who has been in a hotspot you will need to quarantine for 14 days and have a negative COVID test result to book an appointment.
Please note my services remain within Queensland only at this time.
Operating Terms and Hours:
Monday-Friday: by request
Saturday: 9am-5pm – by appointment only
Sunday: 12pm-5pm – by appointment only
*Successful completion of Health Questionnaire & Declaration is required to have your Makeup Appointment.
** Mobile Services are only available for Wedding bookings.
Added Safety Measures required and are Completed/Compliant:
COVIDSAFE Training by TAFE Qld
Added recommended Safety Measures:
Fluvax (May 2020)
COVIDSAFE app (downloaded)
0421 194 007
Health Questions & Declaration
Please copy and complete the questions, returning your answers by email or message.
Prior to every appointment, each person that will have a makeup service MUST complete the Health Questions (each member of group bookings), to be completed 24hours before your appointment. This includes requesting some of your contact details to be recorded as a Client Register which is a Government required measure to provide services in the Beauty Industry. Strict privacy will be kept to ensure your details remain private and when they are no longer needed they will be destroyed (required to be kept for 56 days).
To protect myself, my clients and my family I have had my Fluvax Injection and downloaded the COVIDSAFE app.
Please see below the Health Questions and Declaration for links to Government Support Information.
1. Your Name?
2. Your Home Address?
3. Your Phone Number?
4. Have you had a coronavirus test in the past 14 days? Proof of negative result will be required.
5. Have you been in contact with a confirmed coronavirus case in the past 14 days?
6. Have you travelled to or returned from interstate or overseas in the past 14 days? If yes please list the locations you have travelled to.
7. Have you been in contact with others from interstate in the past 14 days? (If you have been in contact with others from a known Hot Spot you will be unable to book an appointments until 14 days have passed and you have tested negative to coronavirus.)
8. Do you consent to your temperature being taken?
9. Have you checked the Contact Tracing link and confirm you were not present at any of the locations at the listed times?
10. Do you delcare you are in good health and not suffering from the following: fevers, difficulty breathing, runny nose, cough or fatigue?
(Coronavirus, influenza or cold & flu like symptoms)